Wednesday 30 April 2008

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer



Icelandic isaac Merrit Singer Bjork has allegedly attacked a lensman at Auckland International Drome.
According to reports, the singer ripped photographer Glenn Jeffrey's shirt in half later he ignored a request to full point taking pictures of the isaac Merrit Singer.
Jeffrey told the Freshly Sjaelland Herlad: "I took a brace of pictures and I got most three or four-spot frames of her... and as I turned and walked aside she came up in arrears me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy (sweatshirt) and tore it bolt down the back."
"As she did this she fell over, she fell to the ground. At no stage did I touch her or address with her."
The newspaper's internet site has reported that neither the newspaper nor Jeffrey mean to register charges against the vocalist.
A voice for Auckland Law said that the alleged incident was not being investigated.




Nightmares On Wax